Have questions about our space or series? Hopefully we answered them below. If not please email JoeKnows@OuterHarborConcerts.com or call us at 716.893.2900
IS THERE SEATING AVAILABLE AT THE SHOWS? No, all shows are general admission, standing room only. Please wear comfortable shoes as some of the ground is made up of loose gravel.
CAN WE BRING CHAIRS, BLANKETS, COOLERS, UMBRELLAS IN WITH US?
- No, unfortunately you are not allowed to bring outside beverages in, coolers, chairs, umbrella’s or blankets.
IS THERE A VIP SECTION? IF SO WHAT DOES IT INCLUDE?
- Not all shows have a designated VIP section. Check out ticketmaster.com to see which shows offer a VIP ticket. The VIP ticket includes a private VIP entrance, private bathrooms, private viewing area, which is CLOSE to the stage (not up against or directly in front of the stage) with a private cash bar and concessions area.
IS THERE A SECTION FOR THE HANDICAPPED?
- Yes, we have a small section reserved for people with handicaps. You will need some proof that you are handicapped to gain entrance into this area and show to a security officer at the gates. Handicapped people can bring 1 chair with them and 1 non handicapped person to assist them into this section (Friend must have their own show ticket as well). What this means is you can’t bring 10 friends into this section with you. Please note that these shows do take place on a grass field that isn’t 100% flat so it may be difficult to use crutches, wheel chairs, etc. to get around. All chairs, etc must be kept in the designated handicapped area as well.
DO YOU SERVE ALCOHOL?
- Each show will have beer and wine available for purchase. Patrons must be 21+ for alcohol and have current, state issued ID.
ARE SHOWS ALL AGES?
- This is determined on a show to show basis. Life In Color is 16+.
WHAT TIME DOES THE PARKING LOT OPEN UP? IS THERE A CHARGE?
- The parking lot at the Outer Harbor Concert site will open up 2 hours before the scheduled gate time for each show. Parking is $10, cash only and is based on a first come, first serve basis. There is plenty of free parking on Fuhrmann Blvd and we have an over flow lot down the street if the main lot fills up. Unfortunately tail gaiting is not allowed at the Outer Harbor Concert site lot.
DO YOU HAVE A DOCK FOR OUR BOAT?
- This area where the shows take place does not have a designated boat dock. You can rent a dock from the NFTA at their small boat harbor and they will provide a shuttle for you and your guests to and from the show. To reserve your space today go to http://www.nftaboatharbor.com/ or call 716.828.0027.
WHERE DO I PICK UP WILL CALL OR GUEST LIST TICKETS?
- You will see our box office tents set up outside the entrance for each show. The box office opens 2 hours before the posted gate time. Please bring ID and a confirmation sheet of your order when claiming your tickets.
WILL THERE BE FOOD AVAILABLE TO PURCHASE?
- Yes, aside from beer and wine tents we will also have full food and non alcoholic options available for purchase at each event from all local vendors.
CAN I BUY TICKETS AT THE DOOR?
- We can not guarantee tickets will be available for purchase at the gates the night of the show. We highly recommend buying your tickets in advance and encourage people to use our low service fee outlets at the Town Ballroom Box office (681 Main St) or the After Dark offices at 630 Elmwood.
WE HEARD IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET TO THE VENUE, ARE THERE ANY OTHER OPTIONS TO SPEED UP THIS PROCESS?
- Yes, with any event where thousands of people are coming at the same time there is going to be a line and its going to take extra time to get into the venue. Please allow your travels to take an hour longer then you anticipate. To help speed up the process you could drive your car to a location by the arena or an area on RT 5 and take a Taxi to the Outer Harbor, you can car pool, or take the Water Taxi provided by The Spirit of Buffalo and Pearl Street Brewery. You can reserve tickets for the Water Taxi by calling Brawlers Deli at Pearl St at 716-939-3670
WE HEARD IT TAKES A LONG TIME TO GET OUT OF THE PARKING LOTS, ARE THERE ANY OTHER OPTIONS TO SPEED UP THIS PROCESS?
- Yes, with any event where you have thousands of people exiting at the same time it will take some time to get everyone out. Some alternatives we recommend are taking a taxi to and from the shows, cap pooling or using the Water Taxi provided by The Spirit of Buffalo and Pearl Street Brewery. You can reserve tickets for the Water Taxi by calling Brawlers Deli at Pearl St at 716-939-3670